Monday, August 9, 2010

Taylor & I go to New York City

For Taylor's Birthday Marissa and I thought it would be fun to take Taylor to New York We got in to the city, checked into our hotel looked around a little bit, then headed off to catch the New York Waterways ferry over to Weehawken New Jersey. I know it sounds kinda funny to be in New York then go over to New Jersey, well for anyone who has ever seen pictures of the sky line most are taken from Weehawken. Lucky for us we have good friends that live near there. Joan meet us at the ferry and took us to the Chart House for dinner. After dinner we went up to where the view is incredible of the city. Thanks Joan, it was great spending some time with you, wish it could have been longer. Love you!

Waiting for the plane in So. Bend

Taylor on the Ferry


Taylor and the Skyline of New York

2 comments:

  1. I want more pictures ;) Had so much fun, I just wish it could have lasted longer. I love you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute... Taylor looks soooo grown up in the airport picture!

    ReplyDelete