Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 3 in New York

Day 3!
Thank goodness Marissa is here, she knows how to get around much better then I do. We started out on the subway going to Central Park. I love Central Park I could spend all day walking around. It always make me wonder how you can be surrounded by huge sky scrappers yet be in this amazing park surrounded by trees. I love it. We had planned on going to the zoo, but had a bit of a late start. Instead we went for sushi. Marissa wanted Taylor to try it. Her picture says it all. Did a little shopping, then went back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. Marissa's favorite restaurant Balthazar. I understand why. Her favorite is Beef Tartar could also be one of my new favorites. I also had pea ravioli with mint I know sounds weird, but let me just say sooooo good. We also ordered french fries (Bobby Flay says they are the best in the city) he definitely knows what he is talking about. We all loved them. After we left the restaurant we headed for Time Square. I hope my girls had as much fun as I did. So many things to do so little time. Sunday came to fast. Not just for the trip to be over, but Marissa has to head back to PA. and Taylor and I back home. It may not have been a long trip but the memories will last for ever. I love you both very much.


Getting Ready to try her first sushi!


Loves it


Being Silly getting ready for dinner


I love you girls!


Time Square

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! I'm so glad the trip was great and Marissa was able to go... the food sounds amazing!!... I'll have to put it on my list;)

    ReplyDelete