Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 2 in New York

The next day Taylor and I took off to go see the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. On the way we went by Ground Zero it is still so unbelievable how that could have happened. It was hot and the lines long, but so worth it. It always send chills threw my body when I see Lady Liberty. Taylor loved Ellis Island and wants to go back, I enjoyed how interested she was and how she wanted to read everything.
On our way back to the hotel we grabbed a slice of pizza sooo good. Marissa got caught in traffic, but finally made it. We had dinner reservations at a restaurant called TAO. Very cool inside, food just ok. But we had a great time.


Ferry going over to Ellis Island

Taylor's favorite new drink fresh Pineapple juice with vanilla beans & mint
Really Good!


Taylor in front of the Big Buddha at TAO

1 comment:

  1. TAO... how very cool!!... that stinks the food was just okay! I'm loving all the pics!

    ReplyDelete