Sunday, November 7, 2010

Great Wall Great Friends!

Last night we got together with friends at Great Wall. It is always so much fun and the food is as the name says GREAT. It was also a special night for Charlie and Monica, after 37 years of owning a business they sold it. I am sure it will be a new adjustment for them but just like the seasons change, so does life. Enjoy your new chapter.
At the end of the night we all go around the table and read our fortune cookie ending with between the sheets. For some reason no matter how many times we do it, it is still funny to all of us. I guess that is what having friends you can laugh with is all about.
I am so grateful for them!
Wo ai nei
(I love you)











Girls having fun!

End of night reading our fortune cookies

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy - love your blog. Enjoyed our night at Great Wall! I'm laughing at the picture of Suzie - what a hoot! Her smile is so delightful - but this picture...oh my :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of the fun AND the food!
    PS: it will take me longer to post this comment than it would be for you to make a facebook account :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete