Monday, July 26, 2010

Invitational Weekend.

Wednesday started the Golf Invitational. This year Mike asked our son in law Chad to play. First day is the practice round. Then Wednesday night they have an event called the horse race. How that name came about, considering they are men and they golf I have no idea, I guess I could ask. Jenny and I went out to watch our guys play. They didn't win but we still had fun watching them. Saturday night is the dinner dance. We ate, drank (just a touch) laughed a lot and had a great night. The guys may not have won, but for us they will always be winners.

Mike & Chad at the Horse Race


Saturday Night



2 comments:

  1. It looks like Meredith and I missed out on a fun night! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fixed it perfect!!! Looks like a blast... love the sunglasses!!!

    ReplyDelete